*Please note that this is an unpaid internship and Mind HK does not offer any frontline/clinical placement or internship due to its non-frontline nature of services.
Mind HK is looking for local secondary students who are passionate about mental health to join our spring internship programme (unpaid) from 4 Apr to 14 Apr 2022. In the two-week internship, you will support a full range of NGO operations, from research and content development, marketing and communications, social media content creation, graphic design, to event planning.
Internship period: 4 April – 14 April 2022 (weekdays 10am – 5pm; remote working mode)
Who are eligible to apply:
- Local secondary students (minimum age 16) living in Hong Kong
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in research, event planning, website and app development, graphic design and/or video editing is a plus
Please prepare the following documents prior to submitting the application form:
- CV (English)
- Recommendation letter from your teacher or mentor (English or Chinese)
- 100 words (English) self-introduction explaining why you want to work with Mind HK
- 200 words (Chinese) about what mental health means to you. It can be your own mental health experience (if you have any and wish to share) or your thoughts about the mental health journey of people you know of (e.g. your peers or family).
- 300 words (English) explaining how you think you could contribute to Mind HK and promote mental health to your peers or network. We encourage you to reference our strategy (click HERE).
- (Optional) You may upload documents showing your additional skills e.g. event planning, marketing, social media content development, graphic design, blog writing, translation, etc.
You will be asked to upload your documents in the application form here: bit.ly/mhkspringintern2022
Application deadline: 18 March 2022
Successful applicants will be notified by 1 April 2022 latest.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nicole Lee or Natalie Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for other volunteering opportunities?
We will have our recruitment of 2022 Mind HK summer internship (for university students only), Youth Advisory Committee and Youth Operations Committee soon, stay tuned for more details!