To help youth and those around them learn about mental health, we’ve created a workshop for educators.
● To improve the mental health of young people in Hong Kong
● To empower the school community by giving a common language and access to resources developed together with local clinicians
● To destigmatise mental health
This workshop is available in English and Cantonese. This course is FREE (funded by Operation Santa Claus) and is available now. A minimum of of 15 participants is preferable.
● Introduction to mental health
● Understanding teenagers and mental health
● Common mental health situations and their symptoms
● How to talk about mental health with your students
● Discussion of best practice for students’ wellbeing
● Self-care for teachers
● Where to get help
*We would recommend that schools/organisations choose all 3 workshops for a fully holistic package. However, you are also welcome to participate in individual workshops. To learn about the all our workshop offerings, please download our leaflet in English here and Chinese here.
To enquire about the educator training workshop and availability, please email Ms. Esther Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org.