To help youth and those around them learn about mental health, we’ve created a workshop for students.
● To improve the mental health of young people in Hong Kong
● To empower the school community by giving a common language and access to resources developed together with local clinicians
● To destigmatise mental health
This workshop is open to students, F.3/Y9/G8 and above. It is available in English and Cantonese. This course is FREE (funded by Operation Santa Claus) and is available from now until May 31 2020.
● Introduction to mental health
● Common mental health situations and their symptoms
● Self-care tips
● Peer support skills
● Where to get help
*We would recommend that schools/organisations choose all 3 workshops for a fully holistic package and an opportunity to be featured on our Coolminds website to show your care for students’ mental wellbeing. However, you are also welcome to participate in just the students’ and/or parents’ and/or educators’ workshops. To learn about the all our workshop offerings, please download our leaflet in ENG here and CN here.
To enquire about the student training workshop and availability, please email Ms. Nanki Luthra at firstname.lastname@example.org.