We will contact you within 4 weeks.
During difficult times, it can feel as though things will not get better or you have nowhere to turn.
If your mental health has deteriorated and you feel that you are currently in crisis, please seek help at the Accident and Emergency department of your nearest hospital, or access the following services:
- Ambulance, fire or police services: 999
- Social Welfare Department hotline: 2343 2255
- Suicide Prevention Services 24 hour hotline: 2382 0000
- Suicide Prevention Services ‘Youth Link’ Hotline Service: 2382 0777
- The Samaritan Befrienders Hong Kong 24 hour hotline: 2389 2222
- The Samaritans Hong Kong 24 hour multilingual hotline: 2896 0000
- The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups ‘Youthline’ hotline: 2777 8899
- Caritas Family Crisis Support Centre 24 hour hotline: 18288
- Youth Outreach 24 hour hotline: 9088 1023